As a small business owner you have to be aware of the extreme importance of SEO. It stands for Search Engine Optimization and it’s all about getting your website to the first page of Google, Bing and Yahoo!.
It might be easy for your page to come up on the first page when people search your company name, but you want search engines to do more for you. Just like we mentioned in our previous blog post, you’re going to want your website to show up when someone is using Google to search for a topic that is related to your business.
We’ve scoured the net this week, and have found 5 articles that will help you become more familiar with SEO.
- 39 Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic To Your Website
- What SEO beginners need to know: a basic skills guide
- An e-commerce entrepreneur’s lesson in SEO
- SEO, Your Website & You: 5 Myths & 10 Tips
- Startup SEO: How to get the ball rolling on a limited budget
It will take time to really get it (that’s why they are so many SEO consultants out there). Don’t get stressed about all this information!
The good news is that Mojito takes care of a lot of the nit-picky SEO things like URL structure, page titles and image tags.
Have questions? You probably do. Drop us a line in the comments, we’re happy to help!