WordPress is a great tool for beginners and advanced users alike. There are many powerful features that allow for customization in every regard. But here at MojitoSites.com, we thought menus were tough as shit for n00bs.
I remember building my first website on WordPress years back and here is the process I had to go through. I’ll note that this process has yet to change:
- Create a page under the “pages tab”.
- Open up the “menu tab” then create a menu.
- Once thats done, you add certain pages to the menu you want.
- Rearrange them (you can now drag-n-drop).
- Click Save.
- Go to your theme options and choose the menu you just created.
Here is the process to create a menu with MojitoSites:
- Create a page.
- Rearrange your pages by drag and drop.
- Done. It saves automatically.